Tuesday 29 January 2013

Better Late Than Never!

Back in November, I did what I do each year in either September or November, I took a photo a day (or, at least one photo a day).

I found, much to my dismay, that Picasa doesn't work on a Mac the way I am used to, and so I have resorted to the quickest option I could find - emailing the photos to myself from iPhoto, ten at a time! I don't know if I had chosen a different method I could include more photos. Oh well.

But then I find that the collage doesn't stay in a collage :(

So, after a few more hours and a number of downloaded and then deleted collage-making apps, I have finally resorted to paying money for a collage app that does what I want - and easily.

Without further ado, here is a collage of my November photos.


It's not all of them but a goodly selection.
Enjoy!
:D

3 comments:

Instant Help Support said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Netgear support said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Does your printer suddenly stop working and Epson Error Code 0X97 now displays? Don't just fear. Don't just panic. Don't panic. Here you can find the solution to your problem. In this post, you can resolve Epson Printer Error Code 0X97. Follow steps to fix issues and patch Error 0X97 for the Epson Printer.
Visit our site for further steps: Epson error code 0x97