Monday 22 October 2007

Late News

Here are a couple of layouts I did, a month ago now, at the Scrapapple Retreat.
I don't use Urban Lily papers much these days but they are definitely set up for a quick and easy page - which is what I did for this layout of me and my sister (when we were kids, of course!).




Months and months ago our friends held a tea party". Our girls dressed up in their fancy dressing-up clothes and they had fun dancing, playing the piano, and eating! I was trying out my 'new' hand-me-down SLR camera and didn't get many shots that were worth keeping. I love this one of Minty, our friends' dog, so I popped it on a simple page.



That's it for now. My scraproom no longer exists and all my stuff is spread around various cupboards and boxes. And even when the renovations are finished, I am not sure that I will be able to unpack and set it all back up then - we'll have to wait and see. So sparse scrapping moments.

No comments: