Friday 17 June 2011

'Sydney' Canvas


I thought "Why not?" when I saw the 'Sydney' Canvas Competition that they're running at the Craft and Quilt Fair in Sydney next week. Being a deadline person, and not accounting for the fact that I would have a significant chunk of time where I wouldn't be able to work on it, I left my artwork to the last minute. Now I have to trust that Australia Post has delivered my parcel in the express manner for which I paid.

You can see my canvas (and vote for it) along with many others that will be displayed in a huge canvas mosaic at the fair.

'Love Sydney Like Crazy'.
Sydney Morning Herald, gel medium, acrylic paint (with paintbrush, masks, stencils, Posca paint pen, and the edge of a credit card), tissue paper, matchsticks, Swarovski crystals.

:D

P.S. You can see all the entries here.

No comments: