Wednesday 11 January 2012

It's been a long time

One of the many sunset photos I have taken from our lounge room window.

I'm sorry to all my friends and followers who come and check out my blog wondering, hoping if there will be a new blog post to read.

Ok, well I've moved house, endured a bout of extreme pain and a hospital visit, enjoyed Christmas and New Year, unpacked my art room (mostly), and I've done a gazillion other things that fill up my already full life. Meanwhile (that is, in between all that and the gazillion other things), I have been writing blog posts in my head, taking photos with and without layouts in mind, and I have even started doing One Little Word 2012 with Ali Edwards at Big Picture Classes.

So, Happy New Year, and this is what you (and I) can look forward to...
Blog posts
Photos
Layouts
One Little Word instalments

But you are going to have to wait - I'm having surgery on Friday 13th (that's fine with me) and then, God willing, I will be back with some updates.

While you are waiting, I'd love it if you could leave me a message and say 'Hi'.

:D











No comments: