Monday 7 May 2012

When Moses Comes To Our Place

Somehow I managed to coincide my little foray into scrapbooking last weekend with (inter)National Scrapbooking Day, not that that made any difference at all to my scrapbooking or the likelihood of scrapbooking actually happening.
Hennyway, I did a layout - my third for the year.



Journaling reads: When Moses comes over to our house he loves to play with the cars in Declan and Hudson's room. Other times, he likes to go outside in the back yard and play with Hudson's dinky car or kick a ball around. Another thing Moses likes to do is unlock the van, hop in, and go for a ride.

Nowadays I keep my scrapbook inspiration in Pinterest (Don't even go there! It is a TRAP!! You'll never get out!!!) so I had a quick squizz at my Scrapbook Pinboard and found a few layouts that I liked (of course). The one that inspired me most was the one that Kathie Link did when she was inspired by Julie. Interesting - I didn't even look at Julie's layout until now and I see that I also have circles punched out of blueish print.

I wish I knew how to deal with my photos on my Mac. I have booked myself in for One to One at least 3 times now and then have not been able to go. I can't even send it to my old computer cos it is up to the raspy breathing stage of imminent death. So you will have to put up with, yet again, a slightly edited Hipstamatic photo from my iPhone.



No comments: