Wednesday 14 November 2012

After Ruark Lewis and other things

I have been using my Walls Notebook (which I first saw on Lori Vliegen's blog) for quite some time now. I mostly use it for taking notes at church but every so often I do a little rendition to highlight my notes so I thought I'd give you a little peek at what I've done in it so far

I'll start with what I did the other day...
Susannah and I headed down to the Hazelhurst Regional Gallery & Arts Centre where I was introduced to (and instantly inspired by) the work of Ruark Lewis.

Here's 1 Corinthians 12:13 Ruark Lewis style.

1 Corinthians 12:13

And here are the other (word escapes me)...

1 Thessalonians 5:13

Matthew 18:15-35

Also Matthew 18:15-35

Not sure where this was from - probably the Matthew reference.


John 12:1-16

1 Corinthians 12:1-11

Zephaniah 1:7 - A little bit Ruark Lewis style

Zephaniah 3:17

No comments: