Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Better Late Than Never!

Back in November, I did what I do each year in either September or November, I took a photo a day (or, at least one photo a day).

I found, much to my dismay, that Picasa doesn't work on a Mac the way I am used to, and so I have resorted to the quickest option I could find - emailing the photos to myself from iPhoto, ten at a time! I don't know if I had chosen a different method I could include more photos. Oh well.

But then I find that the collage doesn't stay in a collage :(

So, after a few more hours and a number of downloaded and then deleted collage-making apps, I have finally resorted to paying money for a collage app that does what I want - and easily.

Without further ado, here is a collage of my November photos.


It's not all of them but a goodly selection.
Enjoy!
:D

No comments: