Tuesday 19 June 2007

No School Today


We are all too sick to concentrate and do school work today so we've had the day off. We bought some new textas yesterday so colouring-in is in demand, so most of the day has been spent doing 'creative therrapy'!
Here's my instalment. For my 'Artist' layout I used Kim Archer's sketch and 'Backyard Fun' layout in the Scrapboxx Newsletter as my kick start and inspiration. I had fun thinking of a new and different way to attach the Heidi Swapp letters and used my Crop-a-dile for the first time to set the eyelets!!!

2 comments:

Delta said...

Ohhhh you are all still sick thats too bad. I am glad that everyone is taking it easy and having a colouring in day. Not for me though i spent my day teaching spelling and sport so tiring. Love the layout looks so beautiful. Catch up with you soon.
P.S. Ill email you soon. I wrote one up but then it dissapeared so ill have to start all over again.

Flinders Pony Club said...

Hope everyone is feeling a little better ...I love to colour. I often buy new pencils or textas for boys to colour....I love new textas and I am 30. i love all the work you have been doing...Alana