Monday 31 March 2008

Weekend Workout

Firstly, Sophie-Lee and I spent 6 hours straight moving four bedrooms' worth of furniture, which included 2 very heavy queen-size beds. That was a workout in itself, the result of which is that I now have a scrapbooking room with all my stuff in one place.

The Scrapapple Weekend Workout was to be inspired by music.

Here is my rendition using photos from the concert we went to in February. I surprised myself! Firstly I made a mask in the shape of The Cat Empire's symbol then I spattered red paint with a paint brush. Then I sprayed blue paint with an old toothbrush. I had a couple of 'jazz' moments but it turned out okay.


I used Bazzill, Making Memories paint, KI Memories pp, ribbon from somewhere, jewels (which I thought I would never use) from goodness knows where, MM Tiny Type, and Dymo. And Signo Gel pen.

No comments: