Saturday 10 October 2009

Here & Now


I got inspired by Cathy Zielski, again. Cathy is promoting her digital templates (that's what I am calling them anyway) and had a few samples of how to use them. I'm already a fan of her Clean & Simple style and these templates are, I'm sure, the bees knees for digital scrapbookers. Digital scrapbooker I am not, so I put together my own rendition with "real life photos and paper" - inspired by this layout by Julie.

I was pleasantly surprised that I had the matching alphabet stickers for the Basic Grey Lollipop Shoppe papers and that the title fitted perfectly without any contrivance by me :)

The journalling includes some of the here and now of me.
It reads: Right here. Right now. My favourite place to be is in the shower. [Hence the photo, kindly taken by DH] I love being in my pyjamas all day but I don't get to do it very often. Besides my pyjamas my favourite clothes are my jeans and long sleeved t-shirt. I like Spring but I still think Autumn is my favourite season. I'm really looking forward to Summer right now, though. I spend a lot of time on the computer and I like it, obviously, but would rather be creating things in my art room, or sleeping. I enjoy going to the gym as often as I can and I miss walking in the early hours of the morning. In fact, I miss mornings - what happened to them?!

That's all that fitted in that spot. There's way more but I'm not writing it down :)

No comments: