Thursday 1 October 2009

A New Method

Lately I have been scrapbooking in a different way to what I usually do. Instead of having a block of time and just working on something, I have been just popping into my art room and spending a few minutes here and there. Sometimes I might only pick a colour, or decide against an embellishment that was sitting out ready to be used. Amazingly, layouts have come together, bit by bit, over the days and I am quite happy with them.

Here's the first layout that happened in this fashion. I was going to incorporate the badge thingy that the kids made for their Dad but it was too big (that's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it!!!).



I did this layout with scraps. It evolved.


And, I did hidden journaling. It's been a long time since I did that!

No comments: