Sunday 16 September 2007

Inspired By Kerrin

And Ngaire. And.... everyone and everything!

I love this world that God has given us. I'm glad that God made us like Him - creative. I always have some song, tune, word, or saying floating around in my head and this morning, for some unknown reason it is the doxology - maybe because I am inspired by so many wonderful things.

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heavenly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.


Did you know that the doxology is the last verse of this amazing hymn written by Thomas Ken? Nor did I but it is cool!

Anyway...

I scrapjacked Ngaire again. So, the layout inspiration is from Ngai and the design is inspired by Kerrin. I met K at the Inspiration Scrapbook Convention in May 2005. I have done a few of her classes and seen her albums in real life - each layout is totally amazing. Kerrin was the one who inspired me in a big way to stitch on my layouts and now I am being inspired to work with felt.

Oh! There are three very cute 'slice of orange' buttons by kathryn on the layout that were a RAK and they inspired my citrus colour scheme.

Here it is...



Ngaire said I could put her layout here - saves you clicking!

2 comments:

Delta said...

This layout is absolutely fabulous girl love the colour scheme and all those circles look wonderful.

Peg said...

Wow, this is fabulous, and not at all what I was picturing, looks like you had a lovely play with this one.