Sunday 14 September 2008

Decorate Life

It's only called that because I had a rub-on with those words. And why not? The girls (and boy) had such a great time dressing up in the Paris' fancy dressing up clothes.



I did this layout for September's Aussie Scrap Music challenge which is Architecture in Helsinki's Fumble.

I was instantly inspired by the books and the paint in the clip. I didn't even listen to the music or read the lyrics! Also, I am on a bit of a roll to use up bits and pieces that I might not otherwise use. Hence the rather extensive product list!

{And, in case you are wondering, I did this layout in August and even wrote this post then too! I have packed up my scrapping supplies for now and will revisit them in October, DV, in a new scrapping space in a new house in Woronora Heights!}

Products:Bazzill; Hamlet book; Making Memories acrylic paint; Rub-ons:Fancy Pants, Heidi Swapp Fuzzy, Provo Craft Memory, MOD Designs, Cherry Arte, Making Memories; Love Elsie Self Adhesive fabric; Love Elsie Cardboard Stickers; Making Memories Ledger Text; Stampin' Up Spiral Punch; Zig Writer; and Uniball Gel Pen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the colours it is just so happy looking (a very fun page) good luck with the packing/unpacking xxx