Saturday 4 September 2010

Moses Meets the Aunts and Uncles.


Or more correctly - the Aunts and Uncles meet Moses.
The kids were very, very excited and couldn't wait to have a cuddle of their very first nephew. Susannah was especially excited because Moses was born on her birthday.

This is layout #8 for Blue Bazaar's Crop Bootcamp. I cannot believe the ease with which I have been scrapbooking of late. Noice.

I have a question for you...
Should I have a separate album for scrapbooking of my grandchildren?
or
Should I just keep on doing what I already do and just add the next page to the album whenever I do it?
Whaddayareckon?
I'm tending toward the latter because I know, from experience, that I will run into categorising issues with the former and that will cause me stress. I like the asystematic approach.

No comments: