Thursday 11 November 2010

Yes! I am alive!!!

And I have been squeezing in a bit of art journalling here and there (with the help of Art Journaling 103 at Get It Scrapped with Dina Wakley) just so that I don't go completely insane.

Here is a pictorial catch up.

I was trying to do watercolour technique with inks that didn't respond in a watercolour way and happed upon a different and very fun (also addictive at the time) technique.



Then I was working with Tim Holtz's Adirondack (I love that word!!!) Color Wash - they are AWESOME. Remind me to show you what Soph did to her boring t-shirt.






This one says 'OME is where the ART is, but in my zeal for layers I have managed to make it so that the first word I see is VOMIT!!! Sorry if you didn't see that - you'll see it now - maybe.





Testing out my Posca Paint Pens, Australia's substitute for Sharpie Paint Markers and a fine substitute they are too - they're awesome!


That's all for now.
:D

No comments: