Thursday 19 May 2011

Feeling Inspired

Feeling Inspired. That's the name of Valentina Ramos' blog and I tell you what! I'm inspired. This girl can doodle - big time. I love her cute little piggy.

So I've been having a go myself. The nice thing about doodling is that you don't have to think too much - it has a soothing effect. To me, anyway! :) I do think - my mind ponders many things - but I don't have to think about what I am drawing. There are no proportions or perspecives to take into account. There's no measuring and approximating. And, if I am sitting on a train, I don't have to worry if the person opposite me is watching.



4 comments:

Peg said...

love them <3
Wish you'd flash us your talent more often :-)

Anonymous said...

ooooooh,I love these! Have you checked out the freebies on Valentina's site? Might print one of the pictures... can't doodle like you (youdle?), but I can colour in!

Anonymous said...

Darling Diane,
I like the drawing very much the art work is pleasing to the eyes. - yes, continue doodling - it started at a very early age! On the walls, and in church and in a book on the shelf when we were living in Colerne.
Love Mum

Anonymous said...

Love these :-)