Tuesday 21 August 2012

Down Memory Lane

Just today I was reading Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's second post about favourite craft/art books. Her first post on this subject reminded me that I want to make books. And quilts. The second post reminded me that, way back in 2006, I did Elsie Flannigan's 52 Scrapbooking Challenges - two a week for 26 weeks. That's commitment!
Back in the day I actually won an autographed copy of the book - yay for me!
I was also remembering that I did some of my favourite layouts then too. And maybe some of my least faves as well :)
Here are a couple of my favourites.



Ooh, and then there's this one...


Or these...




Sigh! It's just too hard to pick a favourite.
What do you think?
The rest you can see in my newly formed Flickr album - 52 Scrapbooking Challenges - cos I did these challenges before I started blogging.

:D

No comments: