Thursday 7 February 2008

A Small Thing

A little while ago the mirror on the side of the Transit van was smashed - we won't go into how.

Have a guess at how much a new one costs! Douglas estimated sixty bucks and I went "Phwehh! Don't be ridiculous - it'll be a couple of hundred for sure."



Well, for a lovely new mirror it will cost $551.40 - that's not fitted!!!

Oh, and by the way... I love our Ford Transit Van. When I first did some investigations about it people gave their obviously uneducated opinions, saying that it would spend more time in the workshop than on the road and the likes. I talked to a man in far north Queensland who had one and used it to do tours and he knew everything about it - to the finest detail - and highly recommended it.

Best van we've ever owned. Love it!!!!

Just thought I'd tell you.

No comments: