Sunday 28 March 2010

More Ink, more paint and more scraplifting

Here's my Blue Bazaar Crop Bootcamp layout number 7 and my new favourite layout.


There was a time when I would never have used ink or paint on a layout - not in this way, anyway. Now, it seems, the layouts that are inky and painty are the ones I have the most fun doing and I love the most. And I think of Peg, who was the first person I saw using paint on layouts just like that. She influenced me.

This layout is actually scraplifted from a digital layout by Sharon Evans which I saw (and loved) in the Get It Scrapped Building Pages class but you can see it here.

If you've been keeping tabs you will notice that number 6 is missing. That's because it is embarrassing and, for the first time in my life, I am going to pull a layout apart and start again.

No comments: