Sunday 14 March 2010

Bike-A-Thon

The beauty of online classes, or at least the one that I am doing, is that you can do them in your own time. At last, I have done lesson 12 of Building Pages with Debbie Hodge at Get it Scrapped. I haven't done 10 and 11 - yet.


Okay, so this is pushing it a bit. I really liked the two layouts (Chinese Garden and Malachi) I did last year in circles and wanted to head in that direction. Circles was the theme but this really isn't a layout, is it? I got as far as putting lots of photos in a circle. You know what I did? I cropped and printed all the photos to the size they needed to be to fit into that circle. Believe me, it wasn't easy. But it's done now.

Is it a layout? Hmmmm. Not sure. It's my record of the Bike-a-thon we participated in to raise money for the Special Olympics and it's going in my scrapbooking album. We would have participated whether it was raising money or not -it was a lot of fun and all the kids had seemingly endless amounts of energy.

PS The Special Olympics is NOT the Paralympics.

1 comment:

iris uy said...

fun page! Love that you were able to include so many pics yet still have space for the eyes to rest.