Tuesday 15 April 2008

Be Aware of Wonder

Live a balanced life -
learn some and think some and
draw and paint and sing and dance and
play and work every day some."

That's what Robert Fulghum says and that is what I put on this layout with a gorgeous photo of Susannah balancing on the wall at Gostwyck.


I did this layout for the Colorstory challenge. It came easily once I gave up the idea of using Patterned Paper!

So what did I use? Bazzill; Heidi Swapp flower painted with Reeves paint; 7 gypsies laundrie clear buttons painted with Reeves paint; American Crafts Memory Writer; Inque Boutique See D's Nightingale stamp; Derwent Inktense pencils; and Waxy Flax - remember that stuff? I have a lifetime supply!

1 comment:

Sonda T said...

how cool is that?? I love that little birdie. and all that red for the journaling. i need to remember that one! Thanks for sharing this with us, Diane!