Thursday 3 July 2008

I have just finished reading a very entertaining book (the second book I have actually finished in four years - don't ask!) - The Year of Living Biblically: One Man's Humble Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible by A. J. Jacobs Lots of LOL moments.


Not only was it entertaining but it raised subjects that had my mind ticking over. I'm sending the book on to Annelise and Alan, and then to Dad, and hoping to have some fun recalling the funny bits and chewing over the interesting questions raised.

Here is a sample of his humour.

Jacobs has a facebook and a MySpace spot. I haven't put links to these because 1. I am not registered to either of them, and 2. I don't know what the content would be like - more from comments than from Jacobs himself.

That's all for now.





No comments: