Sunday 4 January 2009

Sensitive

I just spent the normal amount of time one would spend on a hearty blog post and with one click of the publish post button the whole lot was gone. That has never happened to me before and I am NOT HAPPY JAN!

So, you know how it is when you have to write it all over again - it's just not the same. So I'm not going to.

Here is my Art Journal page I did to concrete a visual reminder of my word for the year.


I was inspired by Kate Mason, Vivian Bonder and prolly a whole lot of other people too. My reverse garbage box had a boost over Christmas. I especially like the tag from DH's jeans, seen here with a piece from a New Testament that I just could not throw away. Part of the verse says "walk in the Spirit." I also took a page out of Peg's book, so to speak, and waxed creative with my alphabet stickers.

No comments: