Sunday 5 April 2009

Scrapbooking Warm Up Exercise

I've been wanting to do this for a long time...

Whenever I clean up my desk (not clean up, but clear a space, really) there are bits and pieces of stuff. Off-cuts of paper, buttons, ribbon, you name it. I've often thought to myself, as I debate with myself as to whether or not I should throw the bits away or stash them, that I should do a layout with the bits. No picking and choosing - just bung them on a layout.

So that is what I did,. There wasn't a huge accumulation of bits and pieces so that made it relatively easy, I guess. I grabbed the first photo I laid eyes on, a piece of kraft-y coloured Bazzill and started sticking without agonising. It was just what I needed and I have a layout to boot. Only prob was I forgot to cut off the inch on the length so what you see is the 8.5x12 version!


Products? Don't ask me, I wouldn't have a clue! But you could probably work out which layouts they came from if you looked back through my layouts.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Wooooo Hoooo
Sooooo my kind of LO WTG! :)xxx