Sunday 15 March 2009

Crop Bootcamp #19

Finally! I have scrapbooked the photo of the three of us with our granny bags. We went to the Scrapbook Convention totally prepared, and I am so glad we did. Instead of hauling around my camera with phat lens, my handbag, lunch and goodies from classes and shopping, I had the benefit of wheels. Best thing ever! They gave us a lot of laughs too.


You know what!? I take my granny trolley to Miranda Fair!

Products: PP - Deja Views, Rose Moka, Pink Paislee; Green Tara flowers; Bazzill cardstock; Making Memories (?) Trim .

1 comment:

Delta said...

Oh my gosh that was like the highlight of the whole trip! I loved those bags. I still have mine. Well i used it to drop off some stuff at the local highschool and they still have it so im hoping the teacher has kept it for me lol.

Miss you babe!
xoxoxo