Thursday 26 March 2009

Pink Around the Place

When I was having a look in the gallery at Jessica Sprague's website I came across this layout by Jana and decided it was a definite scrapliftworthy layout. I am not sure if Jana's is digital or not - mine isn't.


I think it is a lot of fun moving to a new house with a new garden and discovering the plants that grow and flower over the year. The garden here at , is quite different to any garden I have ever had before. Every so often I grab my camera and have a wander around the garden and see what little surprises lay in store. In March 2009 I found that the colour scheme was predominantly pink - not bad seeing as pink is my favourite colour. :)

Products: PP - Rouge de Garance, Basic Grey Eva, Doodlebug, and some unknown scraps; Versacube - pinecone; Unipin Fine line markers; Zig Writer; Sharpie; KaiserScrapbook Rhinestone; Heidi Swapp Ghost letters; Making Memories Color Staples.

No comments: