Friday 20 March 2009

Crop Bootcamp #23

I love this layout! I think it has nothing to do with the layout but my fond memories of childhood and Colerne, the village where I lived in England, and the clothes that Mum made for me.


Journaling:
This photo brings back many memories of my childhood.
Mum used to do a lot of sewing and knitting. She made these green capes. I can remember my excitement when we got to wear them for the first time. (This might be the first time.)
I'm so glad Dad took a few photos. I also remember that Mum knitted some loopy white ruffle things to go around the hoods.
I remember getting the tights in the mail and them being too big and having to tuck them under our feet.
Here we are walking down the lane to our church in Colerne on a Sunday morning when I'm about 8 years old.
The braid above is left over from another of Mum's sewing endeavours. I'm pretty sure it was on an orange dress. No photos :(

Products: PP - Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes Collection; Hero Arts Pixie Alphabet and Manuscript Background stamps; Making Memories paint; felt (which is pretty close to the colour of the capes); braid; paper from old book; Flowers - I really like that colour combo.

No comments: