Sunday 17 August 2008

2 days 3 nights

As you may, or may not, have realised, I have been doing the Blue Bazaar Mixed Media challengs. It's a bit of fun and is taking my in directions I may not have gone if I wasn't challenged to do so. Obviously I have a tendency to go in the arty direction anyway.

The challenge this month is to use ephemera in a project. I love that word! I think it is the short vowel sound of the e. Want to know how to pronounce it? Click here to hear it said out loud - oh yeah!

Anyway. After much Ephemera shuffling I came up with this... a small memento of our trip away. You can tell we had a great time cos I have scrapped it at least 3 different ways now :)


The ephemera that I used - Rydges coaster, cinema ticket, lemon myrtle chocolate wrapper. There was more. Much more. But it didn't fit on the page in a way that pleased my eye so you get the pick.

Other products: Scenic Route Kraft paper; Elle's Studio Calendar tag; Making Memories coloured staples; whiteout tape; Uni pin pen; Tombow ABT Black Pen; Zig Writer.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Diane,
Love your take on the ephemera challenge! It sure looks like a great trip :)
Aga xx