Tuesday 19 August 2008

Just thought you might like to know.

When Douglas and I watched Get Smart in Port Macquarie I laughed 'til I cried. I was wearing a Clinique mascara that is not at all waterproof. When I emerged from the darkened cinema I had no mascara left on the bottom lashes of one eye!!!!

I tell you this because I want to tell you about this profoundly amazing mascara I have just found. Cliniques's Lash Power.

Anything you read or hear about it is true. This is what it says on the little bit of paper inside the box...

Its revolutionary formula provides extreme 12-hour wear without smudging or flaking. It resists sweat, humidity and tears, yet washes off easily with warm water.

It can't be called waterproof because it isn't, but it sure resists all the water you want it to resist. It even won't come off with eye-makeup remover!

You wanted to know that, didn't you?

No comments: