Sunday 17 August 2008

Time For a Pink Page

Charmaine Otto said this...
I challenge you to make a LO on 7 facts about YOU....good or bad.....with a pic of you included!!
for The Boxx weekly challenge.

So without ado, here it is.


I was inspired by daisyd's paper Sing to start with. I didn't want the birthday theme on my paper so I decided to have a play with paint and things and ended up with this little mixed media number!

Products: Making Memories acrylic paint and coloured staples; Byzantia paint; calico from a Demeter flour bag; tulle; 7gypsies clear buttons; Jenni Bowlin Rubons; Mitsubishi Impact Gel Pen; Fancy Pants acrylic stamp (love that stamp!); wick embellishment from a candle :); Page of old book; K&Company K.ology Metal Art; Queen & Co Felt Fusion; Sequins; KaiserCraft Rhinestones; oh, and there's a Chatterbox flower.

Oh! You want to know what the 7 facts are!

I used to ...
get my hair permed
make clothes for my kids
do calligraphy
collect pigs
swim 1km a day
own a little red car
want to be a teacher.

I don't now :)

No comments: