Friday 23 April 2010

Dance Hall Days

I haven't quite worked out when The Color Room puts up their new palette so here I am just finished palette 2 when palette 3 is out. If I'm really quick I might get palette 3 done before palette 4 comes out, eh?!

So here's palette 2


and here's my layout.


You wouldn't believe how long it took me to do this layout - talk about agonising! Anyway, it's done.

What a fabulous photo! That's my Dad and Mum in the middle. They're at a dance in Surbiton (a town next to the River Thames in London), which is where they met and, according to Mum, that photo was in about 1959 and they were probably engaged then. The other two girls are Mum's sisters.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Diane :) Love you take on the challenge. A new challenge goes up each week on Fridays, Aussie time.
I forgot they were so quick and it startled me too, to see the new challenge there.