Friday 1 July 2011

Colour My World

In 2007 I did the Scrap 52 Challenge using 52 Scrapbooking Challenges by Elsie Flannigan.
I used to have two of these books but I can't even find one at the moment so I can't tell you what the #35 challenge was but I produced this layout for it. I also remember being inspired by a digital layout by someone whose name also escapes me. (My memory for names is almost non existent).

Ahhh. After much brain strain and thinking out loud, it came to me - C. D. Muckosky.
BTW, my layout doesn't look anything like C. D.'s layout, which, if I could find a picture, I would show you.


Hennyway. I decided to do me another rainbow layout.
I started with these tags that I did for Nic Howard's class Colour! Or Is It Color?


You know I'm a fan of rainbow ordered stuff and the black background just heightens the pleasing visual effect. Mmmmm. So here's my latest rainbow layout - Colour My World.


There's no black and white with kids!!!

:D

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I saw your layout on the BPC gallery and it is stunning. I love, love, love, it. If you don't mind my asking, how did you to the background behind the tags? Are they digital or did you stamp them? So cool!

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favourite ever.

Anonymous said...

you do realise you gave one of the elsie books to me? lol its sitting safely at home in grafton on my scrap desk. lol well atleast you know where one of them is now right?

love the new rendition of the layout. i love rainbow colored (sorry im forced to teach american english now) things. i wish i could scrap again, its been so so so long. love you, miss you xoxo
love always, nae

Diane said...

Ah, Nae!!!
I knew I gave it to someone but I certainly couldn't remember who. Yay. I'm glad you have it.
My copy is probably stuck in some random box somewhere. Either than or it is right in front of my eyes and I can't see it.

Diane said...

Now that there is a reply button...
The background of this layout is done with acrylic paint and various masks, stencils and stamps.
In general, I don't do digital. :)