Friday 15 July 2011

Inspirational Blues

The other day I saw this blog post and watched the video and was inspired by the beautiful blue journal entry.
Then I saw an ad that was all blue (I can't remember what it was for).
Two days ago I saw a big blue sign at some water-based business and the urge to do something blue really struck.
So today I did something blue just for fun.


Our days have been crisp and blue. Cold, crisp and blue.
I used to love winter. I used to say you can get warm by putting on more layers but there are only so many layers you can take off to get cool.
Somehow that has all changed. I don't know if it is the cost of heating that has put me off winter or my warmth-loving thyroid. Either way, I don't love winter any more. I'm not complaining, because the weather is fabulous, but I am very much looking forward to summer.

No comments: